Faith


Written by Obi

Faith is a HUGE part of most people's lives. I would like to share a little story with you about how I have come to know and appreciate my faith more.

For me having a strong Faith has allowed me to go forward in many things despite the obstacles. My biggest test of Faith thus far has been with my eyesight. Starting in September of 2013 I began to loose my eyesight in both eyes due to my retina's detaching. A scary experience indeed. It was with quick action, good doctors, supportive family and friends, and FAITH in the Lord, that I was able to go through my needed surgeries to correct the issue and keep/restore my sight.

My faith has grown stronger through all of this and my conversations with the Lord are more frequent now because I am truly a believer that He can heal and take care of all things. I have witnessed it in my own life. I pray for continued blessings to all.

Blessings my sweet friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.