Having a party...

It's Friday! Yay! You made it through another week! I'm combining my usual Find Beauty Friday hosted by the gracious Aimee from This Darling Day,  with co-hosting Susannah from Simple Moments Stick for her Faith and Fellowship link up, It's pretty much a party on my blogs today! 

This Darling Day



For my photo, I chose this one. Because, no matter how we feel, seeing beautiful works of art, displaying such a tender moment, humbles me to my core. He did this for US, so that we may be with him in the end. How amazing is that, my friends? It gives me chills each and every time I stop the chaos in my mind and just be still to simmer in that thought, He did this for us. 

Well, I hope you've enjoyed today's post! Please don't forget to link up with both parties! It's fun!

What's everyone up to this weekend? I hope you all are doing Fall-ish sort of activities!



Faith and Fellowship Guidelines

1.  Link up a post (not just the link to your blog) from the week that shares what the Lord's been doing in your life or speaking to you.
2.  Put the button on your blog post or blog so that others can hear about this wonderful group of Godly women.
3.  Visit as many blogs as you're able and get to know your sisters in Christ!
4.  Share this blog hop on social media using #faithandfellowship or pin the button on pinterest.

Simple Moments Stick

Your Host:

Susannah1Susannah from Simple Moments Stick


Meet This Week's Cohost

Jessy from Prayerful Bloggers

A Bit About Prayerful Bloggers: Prayerful Bloggers is a safe place for bloggers to share their joys and concerns with each other and join together in prayer and support of one another.   Any and all bloggers are welcome.  We are all at different places in our spiritual journeys.  Our theologies may be different and that's ok. The main purpose of the group is to show each other love and support in both good and bad times and maybe even grow in our faith together. Won’t you join us?

If you'd like to cohost in the future, please email Susannah at susannah.kellogg (at) gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.