Bargara Beach

Picture
I have a confession.....
Picture
I LOVE THE BEACH!
Picture
HA! I mean who wouldn't when this is a beach you get to see.
Picture
I don't think I ever put my toes in the water without singing this song in my head.

HAVE YOU SEEN JESUS, MY LORD?

Have you ever stood at the ocean
With the white foam at your feet;
Felt the endless thundering motion?
Then I say, you’ve seen Jesus my Lord.
Have you seen Jesus, my Lord?
He’s here in plain view.
Take a look, open your eyes – He’s here in this room.
Picture
The beach always makes me feel so small in such a big world.  This beach was about a four hour drive from Brisbane.  Baragara is is area you go in Queensland to see the turtles.  The water was not as blue because the entire week before we went, it rained.  The water ran down from the hills, to the rivers, to the sea.  It was still beautiful though.
Picture
I love to try to imagine what is over the horizon, what the fish have seen, or where all the water rushing over my toes has been.
Picture
Picture

I love getting to play in something so big it spans the world.
Picture
It is so neat to really stop and think how everything really works together.  I love to just sit and read a book at the beach, obviously from the picture above Josh doesn't just sit on the beach.  The sound is my favorite thing to hear.  It just calms the soul.
Picture
What are your thoughts when you are at the beach?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.