Those Jesus movies

Did you guys watch those Jesus movies from Pure Flix Entertainment? I see a lot on Netflix, and it's pretty much regular people, involved in some sort of crisis, and this guy comes around, saying he's Jesus, revealing their past and secrets that he couldn't possibly know... and then they come around to give their life to him in the end.

This is the last one I watched...



It's kind of the corny acting jobs on here, no really huge stars, but you'll recognize a couple of the actors from other Christian movies.  Honestly, the message is stunning. And got me to realize, what in the world would I do if I was just going about my day and BAMMM Jesus appears? Would I believe him, that he is the Son of God? Or would my heart be calloused and my worldly brain not accept that this is real?  After he started talking to me, some weird stranger just coming up to me... would I run away or would I listen? Of course, my pride would like to say that I'd know it was him and fall to his feet in worship... but is that really the case? What if he come to me, looking like a homeless person? Honestly, I'd probably do the fast-walk-don't-look-them-in-the-eye thing. And that's sad!

Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13:2

I try to put myself in this scenario and each time, if I'm completely honest with myself, I would probably not believe it. Of course after he starts telling me of my past, and knowing the details, I'd start to know something was up, but would I listen that long or run away and call the cops, saying I have a stalker?

What would you do?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.